*Magnify*
    April     ►
SMTWTFS
 
1
2
4
6
8
9
11
12
13
15
17
18
19
21
22
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/899903
Rated: ASR · Book · Personal · #1935750
Entries for various Blog Challenges.I will be expressing my hopes,dreams and fantasies.
#899903 added December 19, 2016 at 12:02pm
Restrictions: None
Australia Challenge Day 19
Prompt: We are going to visit Parliament and the National Library.

Parliament. I don't care for politics. I was polite to everyone we met and the political leaders seem nice.

The National Library. Now, you have my attention. I didn't know Colleen McCullough was from Australia. She wrote the "The Thorn Birds." I even found some Jane Austen books. Kit of House Lannister and I had a blast looking at her books. WakeUpAndLive️~🚬🚭2024 Hanna ~ Be Kind 💕 Apondia Dragon is hiding found some craft books and I joined them. Dante was looking at art books. Brother Nature was looking at monkey behavior books. Poor Andre.

The library was huge and it felt like being at someone's big house and they had a snack bar and I found a big chocolate dark forest cupcake. I eat these at Barnes and Nobles. Delicious. I had a smoothie. The one room had big fancy red velvet chairs and a fireplace and a book case full of books. Dante and I spent time here. I found some poetry books and read some poems. Afterwards, I took time to read some excerpts of books so I can order them for my Nook later when I get back home. I could live in the library. This was a fun day.

{image:For the December 2016 round of 30DBC

© Copyright 2016 Princess Megan Rose GOT Fox (UN: tigger at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Princess Megan Rose GOT Fox has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/899903