*Magnify*
    April     ►
SMTWTFS
 
1
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/900161
Rated: ASR · Book · Entertainment · #977405
Entries for Blog City are here and maybe other surprises.
#900161 added December 24, 2016 at 1:41pm
Restrictions: None
Experience That Made Me Very Happy
Prompt: Write about an experience that made you very happy.

I have more then one. Seeing Alice Cooper in person. I love Alice Cooper and he puts on a good concert. I was screaming like a teen-ager when he came out. The one song he sings about someone in a mental institution and he blows it up and grabs the nurse, wrapping her stetoscope around her neck and the audience is yelling: "Kill The Nurse! Kill The Nurse!" I said: "No, don't kill the Nurse." People looked at me funny. I said: "I happen to be a Nurse who works in mental health." They smiled and said they didn't blame me.

After the concert, my son, his wife and me followed Alice's limo to McDonalds through the Drive Thru. We were behind him, we turned up Alice's music and I opened the window, I was shaking the Alice Cooper bear I bought and was hoping Alice would down his limo window and wave his hand out the window but he didn't. Maybe if I would have laid in front of the limo. I would have got arrested. Knowing my luck. The limo driver ordered 2 quarter pounders with cheese and this is what Alice orders after every concert. IT WAS HIS LIMO!

Many things have happened to me. Like living through a house fire. My husband, cat and I got out safely and the insurance paid for a nice, new house but it was rough. The day before my Birthday, 4 days before Christmas, what awful timing! Going through bowel obstruction surgery, being on a breathing tube for 6 days, learning to walk again, that was a bad time. So, Alex, I will choose Alice Cooper for a 1,000!

** Image ID #2106014 Unavailable **

© Copyright 2016 Princess Megan Rose GOT Fox (UN: tigger at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Princess Megan Rose GOT Fox has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/900161