*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/900389-Cadbury-Chocolate
Rated: E · Book · Experience · #2050107
A Journal to impart knowledge and facts
#900389 added December 27, 2016 at 2:27pm
Restrictions: None
Cadbury Chocolate
A signature owl

The time at Mt. Oval Playground was a lot of fun. There were adult size swing sets. Andre had fun bouncing people off the teeter- totter. Many of our group crowded onto the merry-go-round and ended with crazy walking patterns from dizziness when they disembarked. I saw the mocking jay, Brother nature, and even five sixer staggering toward the food lines. Princess Megan Rose was helping Andre who was also staggering and yelling who-who-who.

I helped with the food with some special beef recipes. http://www.beefandlamb.com.au/How_to/Cattle_and_sheep_farming. We had Beef, Asparagus stir fry. I liked the char-grilled beef skewers with tomato vinaigrette. Another tasty dish was beef burgers with blue cheese, plus beef pieces with sundried tomato pesto in spinach wraps.

Today we toured the Cadbury Factory. We always used to buy big Cadbury Fruit and Nut bars at Christmas. Then, for some reason, they stopped selling them close to our shopping areas. This year we were checking out in a grocery store and there they were so I grabbed a couple at Thanksgiving but they were long gone by Christmas. The tour was nice.

Off to rest for awhile now.

Happy New Year 2017. *ConfettiP* *Fire*

© Copyright 2016 Apondia (UN: judithd at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Apondia has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/900389-Cadbury-Chocolate