*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/901307-January-6th-2017
Rated: E · Book · Sci-fi · #2107081
You're not ready for the truth. Then again, you probably never will be.
#901307 added January 6, 2017 at 6:01am
Restrictions: None
January 6th, 2017
January 6th, 2017,

Populated Planets


Today I'm going to tell you about populated planets. There is still a lot of speculation on how many inhabited world. Quite a few still think we are the only one. That isn't true. About eighty-five percent of them are. That includes several within our own solar system.

I know what most, if not all, of you are going to say. You are saying to yourself right now that Mars, Venus, Jupiter, and Saturn aren't inhabited. Yes, they are. Mars or as we like to call them martians live underground at it core. They have lived there for centuries. Saturn and Jupiter have populations on the surface. We just can't see them. One uses an invisibility shield to protect themself. The other one is advanced enough not to be detected if anyone gets too close to them.

Are they advanced enough to invade us? That's your next question, right? The answer to that question is, yes and no. They are advanced enough to develop space travel. But they chose not to do it. They just want to be left along.

A lot of you are probably wondering if there really are other populated planets out there how do they compare to us advancement-wise? Only a few billion are more advanced than us. Most are just a little bit above us. But several million are a lot more.

The rest are below us. Once again, most are just below. But there are several billion that are a lot lower than that. Several hundred million are in there primative age. The rest above them. A few million each age toward us. We are about in the middle of everyone else.

As for the populations themselves, they are about the same as we are. Some have a little more to a lot more. And quite a few billion are just below us. But the rest are a lot lower. The lowest is about one percent of one percent of us. That doesn't include some colonisation.

© Copyright 2017 PureSciFi (UN: spacefaction at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
PureSciFi has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/901307-January-6th-2017