*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/901210-January-5th-2017
Rated: E · Book · Sci-fi · #2107081
You're not ready for the truth. Then again, you probably never will be.
#901210 added January 5, 2017 at 5:31am
Restrictions: None
January 5th, 2017
January 5th, 2017,

KOVA aka The Kova


I have already written about KOVA before. And I'm going to be doing it again. In fact, I plan on doing it for a movie and a television series this year. It's one of my goals this year in the Dear Me, contest I'm going to enter this month. I don't think I'm going to be doing anymore Short Stories this year about them. But you never know.

It's not easy. But I try to explain who The Kova is in all of my stories. And I'm going to continue do it until everyone knows who they are. That explanation is, 'When a planet ventured out into Space it was only logical that the criminal elimate would do it too. Only when they got out there they soon realized the universe is a lot bigger than they thought. That's when KOVA was created. No one knows where, who, or when The Kova was born. All that they know is that KOVA is almost everywhere. If there is a population, especially a big one The Kova is probably there.'

I'm sure I know what most, if not all, of you are thinking. You think I'm talking about the Mafia, now known as The Mob or Organized Crime. Either I am using the words KOVA or The Kova but I really mean the Mafia, or I'm talking about a future Mafia. It's neither one of them.

Most of the Kovan Leaders out there are ten times worse than the Mafia ever was. Especially, if they have a whole planet, spaceship, etc. instead of just a part of it. Even the nicer ones are pretty bad. They just aren't as deadly.

© Copyright 2017 PureSciFi (UN: spacefaction at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
PureSciFi has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/901210-January-5th-2017