*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/901489-A-Cup-of-Orange--Cinnamon-Spice-Tea
Rated: E · Book · Personal · #2101955
We live much of life amid unique choices. Joy is anchored in The One beyond our life.
#901489 added January 8, 2017 at 12:35pm
Restrictions: None
A Cup of Orange & Cinnamon Spice Tea
Note: If you OD easily on the subject of Christmas, then today's post might a bit much for you. However, if you love Christmas without calendar boundaries, like I do, then you should love this post.

I have come to believe, that if I open a new store any time soon, it will be a coffee shop & tea room with one special nook to be decorated for Christmas all year round for the lovers of Christmas, like me to go have a cup of Christmas and a few moments of peace, when we need those moments of peace the most.

Back when I had an active profile on Facebook, I saw that artist word designer, that would create a round bubble of the most used words on your profile. I used it twice. Both times, what was my biggest word? What was the word I used the most? It was Christmas! That's who I am! I'm a Christmas kind of guy!

People ask me if I want a "Man Cave." I say, "Forget the Man Cave! Give me a Christmas Room! That's my Happy Place in the Briar Patch of Life!"

Thank you for reading the Advisory! Now, you may proceed to today's blog post on the prompt of "new New Year's traditions!"


------------------------------------------------------------

Twinings Orange & Cinnamon Spice tea has become a cup of Christmas for me.

Oranges and cinnamon spices are flavors and aromas, that have long been associated with Christmas in my mind.

Oranges and cinnamon flavored drinks were part of the holidays for me as a child. (They still are.)

I think I should begin the tradition of drinking a cup of Orange & Cinnamon Spice Tea as the clock strikes 12 midnight for the new year in order to keep the focus on a year full of peaceful Christmas moments. (As I recall I was drinking that very thing as I entered the new year of 2017.)

Christmas.
Peace.
Tea.
Orange & Cinnamon Spice Tea.
(I had a cup of the same earlier in the evening, tonight.)

What a great combination!


"It's beginning to look a year like Christmas
Everyday I rise
Take a look ev'ry day and see
Peaceful, so full and free
With soft, white lights and peaceful nights aglow.

"It's beginning to look a year like Christmas
Soon the stores will start
With the Christmas that makes them bring
To the store that makes me sing
Hobby Lobby starts in June to fill my cart."


(You know the tune, "It's Beginning to Look Alot Like Christmas." Sorry about the last line of the new song. The rhythms catch the reader off-guard, but it is still singable with a slight adjustment.) ;)



Here is yet another signature, that has been provided for me by my good friends, WS & GG.

Signature for nominees of the 10th annual Quill Awards

*StarY* *StarV* *StarY* *StarV* *StarY* *StarV* *StarY* *StarV* I'm a member of the Rising Stars Program for 2016-2017 *StarY* *StarV* *StarY* *StarV* *StarY* *StarV* *StarY* *StarV*

© Copyright 2017 Jay O'Toole (UN: 777stan at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Jay O'Toole has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/901489-A-Cup-of-Orange--Cinnamon-Spice-Tea