*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/901646-New-Gadgets
Rated: E · Book · Experience · #2050107
A Journal to impart knowledge and facts
#901646 added January 8, 2017 at 11:39am
Restrictions: None
New Gadgets
CES 2017 (Consumer Electronics Show) opened this week in Las Vegas, Nevada, and here are some of the weirder items on display and potentially coming to a store or online shop near you. Any thoughts or opinions on any of the items? Anything you might be interested in?

Red Dragon


I would like to know more about the different items in the show. I went to a flower and craft show in Buffalo many years ago. There were some craft items I would like to have tried out but they never made it to consumer status in the area in which I live. (It's a white out here at about -8 degrees outside. The house is chilly and my wifi keyboard is acting finicky *Shock*).

The refrigerator camera would only be worthwhile if someone were stealing food. *Laugh*

The cat and dog food app is probably not going to work efficiently. The cat that was dropped here last spring eats all the food whenever the dish is filled so I have to juggle cat food now so the other two cats get to eat. I think it just would not work.

The automobiles are not on the market yet. The Government is just waking up to the fact that traffic reroutes and rules may change as technology takes over the roads. My question is who will be able to ride in the self-driving cars? Maybe if they become remotely controlled people will pay to ride in them like a taxi service.

Robots cleaning house are my favorite ideas.

There is tech that I don't really believe will catch on very soon.

Bye for Now.








© Copyright 2017 Apondia (UN: judithd at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Apondia has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/901646-New-Gadgets