*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/901957-Mary-and-Gary
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
by Twiga
Rated: 18+ · Book · Other · #2108457
Marzipan Cheshire is struggling with Writer's Block so she tries the plot generator
#901957 added January 12, 2017 at 12:08am
Restrictions: None
Mary and Gary
Mary and Gary
An Enthralling Romance
by Marzipan Cheshire
Mary Sue is a Pale, Delicate and Sweet Diva from Free County USA. Her life is going nowhere until she meets Gary Stu, a Fair, Lovely man with a passion for Love.

Mary takes an instant disliking to Gary and the Evil and Wicked ways he learnt during his years in Springfield USA.

However, when a Serial Killer tries to Kill Mary, Gary springs to the rescue. Mary begins to notices that Gary is actually rather Soft at heart.

But, the pressures of Gary's job as a Actor leave him blind to Mary's affections and Mary takes up Life to try an distract himself.

Finally, when Rotten Prostitute, Femme Fatale, threatens to come between them, Gary has to act fast. But will they ever find the Enthralling love that they deserve?

Praise for Mary and Gary

"I fell in love with the Innocent Gary Stu. Last night I dreamed that he was in my teapot."
- The Daily Tale
"About as enjoyable as being slapped with a dead fish, but Mary and Gary does deliver a strong social lesson."
- Enid Kibbler
"I love the bit where a Serial Killer tries to Kill Mary - nearly fell off my seat."
- Hit the Spoof
"I could do better."
- Zob Gloop
© Copyright 2017 Twiga (UN: twiga at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Twiga has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/901957-Mary-and-Gary