*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/901958-Lady-Sophia-the-Unicorn
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
by Twiga
Rated: 18+ · Book · Other · #2108457
Marzipan Cheshire is struggling with Writer's Block so she tries the plot generator
#901958 added January 12, 2017 at 12:24am
Restrictions: None
Lady Sophia the Unicorn
Lady Sophia, the Unicorn
A Fantasy Novel
by Marzipan Cheshire
In a Den there lived a Disgusting, Putrid Unicorn named Lady Sophia. Not a Bad Sad, Mad Den, filled with Books and an Ugly smell, nor yet a Scary, Gross, Pretty Den with nothing in it to sit down on or to eat: it was an Unicorn-Den, and that means Shelter.

One day, after a troubling visit from the Dragon Black Serpent, Lady leaves her Den and sets out in search of three Glad Jewels. A quest undertaken in the company of Humans, Humanimals and Bright Aliens.

In the search for the Dragon-guarded Jewels, Lady Sophia surprises even herself with her Cunning and skill as a Cook.

During her travels, Lady rescues a Sword, an heirloom belonging to Black. But when Black refuses to try Running, their friendship is over.

However, Black is wounded at the Battle of Battle of Strong Badia and the two reconcile just before Lady engages in some serious Running.

Lady accepts one of the three Glad Jewels and returns home to her Den a very wealthy Unicorn.
© Copyright 2017 Twiga (UN: twiga at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Twiga has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/901958-Lady-Sophia-the-Unicorn