*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/901962-Murder-in-Los-Angeles-California
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
by Twiga
Rated: 18+ · Book · Other · #2108457
Marzipan Cheshire is struggling with Writer's Block so she tries the plot generator
<<< Previous · Entry List · Next >>>
#901962 added January 12, 2017 at 12:44am
Restrictions: None
Murder in Los Angeles California
Murder in Los Angeles California
A Crime Thriller
by Marzipan Cheshire
Mangled Eyes have been turning up all over Los Angeles California and the inhabitants are scared. Ten murders in ten weeks, all committed with a Knife, and still nobody has a clue who the Bad killer is.

Ms Marryanne Critcher is a Plump and Quiet Novelist with a fondness for Mystery Novels. She doesn't know it yet but she is the only one who can stop the Evil killer.

When her Lover, Dirk Langstrom, is kidnapped, Ms Critcher finds herself thrown into the center of the investigation. His only clue is a Shiny Ring.

She enlists the help of a Contemplative Medical Student called Johnny Human.

Can Human help Critcher overcome her Scented Candle Fragrances addiction and find the answers before the Rotten killer and his deadly Knife strike again?

Praise for Murder in Los Angeles California

"Ms Critcher is the best detective ever. A passion for Mystery Novels and Scented Candle Fragrances is something we all can relate to."
- The Daily Tale
"About as scary as a minute ant, but Murder in Los Angeles California does deliver an important message about the dangers of a Knife."
- Enid Kibbler
"As always, a Contemplative Medical Student makes the best sidekick."
- Hit the Spoof
"I could do better."
© Copyright 2017 Twiga (UN: twiga at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Twiga has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
<<< Previous · Entry List · Next >>>
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/901962-Murder-in-Los-Angeles-California