*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/901960-Kiss-of-a-King-Cobra-Anthro
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
by Twiga
Rated: 18+ · Book · Other · #2108457
Marzipan Cheshire is struggling with Writer's Block so she tries the plot generator
#901960 added January 12, 2017 at 12:34am
Restrictions: None
Kiss of a King Cobra Anthro
Kiss of a King Cobra Anthro
A Paranormal Romance
by Marzipan Cheshire
Jonathan Human suspected something was a little off when his Fast friend tried to Kiss him when he was just six years old. Nevertheless, he lived a relatively normal life among other humans.

It wasn't until he bumped into the devilishly Delicate King Cobra Anthro, Sassundrah Liama, that his life finally began to make sense.

However, Sassundrah proved to be Sweet and seemed to have an unhealthy obsession with Dancing. Jonathan soon learnt that Sassundrah had taken an oath never to Constrict a human being.

When Jonathan's Fast friend is injured in a Boating accident, Jonathan realizes his own life is at risk.

Despite Sassundrah's Venomous Fangs and Prehensile Tail, Jonathan finds himself falling for the King Cobra Anthro. Only fate will decided whether she kills or protects him.

One night, a Grey Aliens appears before Jonathan and warns him of a darkness within Sassundrah. The Grey Aliens gives Jonathan the Shiny Sword - the only weapon that can defeat a Delicate King Cobra Anthro.

Will Jonathan find it in himself to kill the only creature who has ever made him feel truly Happy? (Hint: yes!)

Praise for Kiss of a King Cobra Anthro

"Oh my golly gosh - where can I find myself a tasty Delicate King Cobra Anthro?"
- The Daily Tale
"Oh please! Like a human would ever be able to kill a King Cobra Anthro with a Shiny Sword!"
- Enid Kibbler
"I didn't like the Fast friend at all and was glad when the Boating accident happened."
- Hit the Spoof
"The blurb spoilt the plot. I don't need to read it now."
- Zob Gloop
© Copyright 2017 Twiga (UN: twiga at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Twiga has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/901960-Kiss-of-a-King-Cobra-Anthro