*Magnify*
    September     ►
SMTWTFS
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/901988-January-12th-2017
Rated: E · Book · Sci-fi · #2107081
You're not ready for the truth. Then again, you probably never will be.
#901988 added January 12, 2017 at 10:48am
Restrictions: None
January 12th, 2017
January 12th, 2017,

Alien Races


What do almost two hundred alien races look like? That's what all of you want to to know. Isn't it? Well, I'm not going to tell you. I could if I wanted to. But if I did it would fill up an entire book. Probably several of them. I am going to tell you about some of them.

I haven't done a lot of alien race stories so far. but I have done a few. Most of what I write about is about humans on other planets. the aliens I have written about I do describe. Depending on what my Word Count limitations are those descriptions might just be the alien race and a general description. If it's a bigger Word Count then I do go into more detail about what they look like. I'm sure how many of these stories I have written. I'd have to go back into all of them to find out. That's what you are going to have to do if you want to know what they looked like. Maybe I should create a database with a column that says whether they are human or alien. I might just do that toward the end of this year.

Star Trek is a good example of what the aliens really look like. They aren't exactly the same. There are slight differences in all of them. But they are very close. Except for their names. There are no Vulcans, Klingons, Andorans, etc. out there. The aliens exist. But not by those names. The Klingons are a good example of this. There are several thousand alien races that look a lot like the Klingons. Some of them are even warlike. But they don't look exactly like them.

Almost all of them have two arms and two legs, just like us. And about one hundred thousand of them look exactly like us. Except for a slight difference. At least it's slight in with most of them. We would call them humanoids. But they aren't. They are whatever race they are. The humanoids on Star Trek are a good example. Most of them only have slight differences. Usually, on their faces. A symbol on their foreheads, what appears to be a lightning bolt scar, a protruding symbol, etc. Things like that. Those are the slight differences. The big one usually cover the parts of the body. It's usually the arms and legs that are affected. One of these aliens appears to have seashells on their arms and legs. Another race has small colored bumps all over their body. A different color for each part of it. That includes both arms and both legs.





© Copyright 2017 PureSciFi (UN: spacefaction at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
PureSciFi has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/901988-January-12th-2017