*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/902228-Late-Entry-January-1
Rated: 13+ · Book · Activity · #2056808
This contains entries to Take up Your Cross, Space Blog, Blog City PF and BC of Friends
#902228 added January 15, 2017 at 8:44am
Restrictions: None
Late Entry January 1
"Late Entry January 1

Group signature.

** Image ID #2049085 Unavailable **

I'm going back through the 30-Day Blogging Challenge entries to see if there are any prompts I may have missed and thus far I have found one. I hope it isn't too late for 1-1-17 prompt: "What is the most fun you've had breaking a New Years resolution? And if you don't make resolutions, imagine making one, and then tell us how you'd most enjoy not keeping it."

Since this is just a blog and I'm allowed by the very nature of this particular prompt to splurge, use my imagination, or whatever I'm going to do so. My fake resolution would be to swear off of women for a year. Aside from associating with women on a need basis I am going to have nothing to do with them! Nothing!

Now comes the fun part, violating that resolution. Naw! I'm not going to violate it. I'm going to obliterate it! I'm going to date a different woman every night. In fact there are going to be nights that I'm going to date two or even three, sometimes at the same time! Since in this fantasy I am a rich and famous author, they can all ride with me in the back of my stretch limo. We don't have to worry about getting anyplace very fast. After all, my limo is so long the driver is there 20 minutes before I am. The first date he would drive me to is the launch pad at Cape Canaveral where the girls and I would create a space version of the Mile High Club. I'd call it the Moon High Club, the Star Light Club, or maybe simply the 100 Mile High Club.

Then just for good measure I'd start a gentleman's club at the ISS so that any horn dog who had the money could also join the club. Why I'd have so many women by the end of January that I'd have to have a database to keep all their names in. I'd only need their names in case one of them happened to leave any little gifts that showed up four or five days later, because Lord forbid I use any protection.

By the end of the year I would definitely be ready to make a good resolution. That resolution would be to do what I should have done this year. Find one partner, have a monogamous relationship, and live a normal life. I'd do so if for no other reason than to get some rest!

© Copyright 2017 Chris Breva (UN: marvinschrebe at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Chris Breva has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/902228-Late-Entry-January-1