*Magnify*
    April     ►
SMTWTFS
 
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/902253-January-15th-2017
Rated: E · Book · Sci-fi · #2107081
You're not ready for the truth. Then again, you probably never will be.
#902253 added January 15, 2017 at 2:23pm
Restrictions: None
January 15th, 2017
January 15th,2017,


Note: This is going to be my last daily blog entry. I have decided to make this a weekly entry starting tomorrow. These weekly blogs will be written on Friday. I’m also going to start linking my blogs too. I just don’t know if I’m to plug both of them or just one.


Crimes and Criminals


I had already blogged about this subject when I wrote my fifth blog. But there is a lot more crimes and criminal activity going on in the universe that KOVA aka The Kova. They are just the worst of them. Every inhabited planet has their crimes and criminals. And they all have enforcers that go after them.

Those enforcers go by a lot of different names. We call them cops or police officers. They go by different names in different parts of Earth. But they still mean the same thing. The other planets in the universe call them something completely different. What we call cops or police officers they call them Locals, The Law or Law Enforcers.

What kind of crimes do these other planets have? The answer to that is, “Pretty much the same as what we have on our planet.” Like the enforcers, they go by different names. But they are all about the same as ours. They start at simple assault, armed or unarmed, to what most of them call a suspicious death, and everything in between.

I’m not just writing about planetary crimes and criminals. When there’s space travel, there are crimes and criminals too. There are basically three types of Space criminals: SpaceCriminals, SpaceRobbers, and SpaceTheives. SpaceCriminals are a group of individuals who work together. They consist of five to fifty or more individuals. KOVA aka The Kova is considered SpaceCriminals. As for SpaceRobbers and SpaceTheives, they are
pretty much the same. It from one to four individuals who are called SpaceRobbers and SpaceTheives.

SpaceEnforcers are those individuals who protect Space, planets too, from SpaceCriminals, SpaceRobbers, and SpaceTheives. They work out of SpaceStation scattered throughout the universe. Space is divided up into sections. And each section consists of about a million planets that those SpaceEnforcers protect.



© Copyright 2017 PureSciFi (UN: spacefaction at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
PureSciFi has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/902253-January-15th-2017