*Magnify*
    April     ►
SMTWTFS
 
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/902185-January-14th-2017
Rated: E · Book · Sci-fi · #2107081
You're not ready for the truth. Then again, you probably never will be.
#902185 added January 14, 2017 at 2:23pm
Restrictions: None
January 14th, 2017
January 14th, 2017,

Alien Languages


A couple of days ago, I blogged about alien races. And I told you a little bit about what they looked like. Now I am going to blog about the languages that they speak. Don’t panic. It’s not as bad as it sounds.

Every alien race has their own languages that they speak. That includes all the human races out there. But not all of them are spoken verbally. Most of them are, but there are about fifty thousand of them that aren’t. About half of them use hand gestures or body movements. Sort of like the Hulu Dancers in Hawaii, or like sign language. The other half speak to each other and those who can understand them mentally aka with their minds. There are even a few thousand that don’t speak at all.

Some of the languages are very hard to understand, even for their own race. Sort of like some of the languages here on Earth. But most of them can be learned in time. It can take anywhere from a few minutes to several years, but it can be done. Most of them can be learned pretty quickly. The average learning time is a few months to a year. Unless you are a Language Expert, then it can only take a few minutes.

Speaking, no pun intended, of Earth, we are very unique in the languages. That’s because we have so many of them. How many is it now? Forty-eight, fifty-one, fifty-three, or fifty-eight. I have heard that it’s all of them over the years. But I’m not sure what it is. It doesn’t really matter, though. Whatever it is it’s a whole lot more than the other races out there. Most of them only have one language. But there are several thousand that are a lot like us. Only instead of multiple languages like us, they have two or three, four at the most, languages.

© Copyright 2017 PureSciFi (UN: spacefaction at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
PureSciFi has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/902185-January-14th-2017