*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/902633-Phone-call
Rated: 13+ · Book · Activity · #2056808
This contains entries to Take up Your Cross, Space Blog, Blog City PF and BC of Friends
#902633 added January 19, 2017 at 6:37am
Restrictions: None
Phone call
"Phone call

The Blogging Circle of Friends prompt for January 19, 2017 is "
Let's have a bit of fun with a mystery When her cell phone rings, no one thinks anything about it. But when every cell phone in the room and on the street rings...what's going on?"

I'd have to believe there could be any number of things going on. It could simply be that everybody on the street is getting a phone call all at once. It could be that a new telemarketing firm has moved into the area and is attempting to line the pockets of its owners with cash by raising funds for whatever cause is willing to surrender two-thirds of its donations to them. Of course it could be something far more sinister like the mother ship of an alien invasion crew using telecommunications devices and other technology against us. They could be calling us with some kind of mind control message that will cause us to simply implode. For that matter, since any invading aliens would have to be technologically advanced, the message could be one that causes us to vaporize leaving no trace. After all, they wouldn't want to deal with nearly 7 billion decaying corpses!

© Copyright 2017 Chris Breva (UN: marvinschrebe at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Chris Breva has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/902633-Phone-call