*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/902792-Another-Work-Day
Rated: 13+ · Book · Activity · #2056808
This contains entries to Take up Your Cross, Space Blog, Blog City PF and BC of Friends
#902792 added January 20, 2017 at 11:49pm
Restrictions: None
Another Work Day?
"Another Work Day?

The Blog City Prompt Forum prompt for Saturday January 21 is "If you could add an extra day to the week, would you add it to the weekend so you had three days off in a row? Would you add it in the middle of the week, so you had a mental health break? How would you spend your day?"

Well it would have to be the weekend. I have bi-polar I disorder, a mental illness characterized by extreme highs and lows. Thus I've had all kinds of mental health breaks throughout my lifetime and none of them were good. Oh, you weren't talking about psychotic breaks though were you?

I guess a break sometime during the week would be okay if somebody put a gun to my head and told me to slow down. I'm a person who wants to be active. If I were able to work my boss would have to tell me to leave in the evening. If I was on the clock I'd be tempted to clock out and go right to working! I simply love being active. I was really impressed this past summer because I was on a job. There was a young man there who was 20 years old. He faked an injury because he couldn't keep up with me. So if you'd put another day in the week it would be another day for me to work and I'd love it.

218143218143

© Copyright 2017 Chris Breva (UN: marvinschrebe at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Chris Breva has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/902792-Another-Work-Day