*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/902799-FORGIVENESS-MAKES-JOURNEY-LIGHTER
Rated: ASR · Book · Cultural · #2015972
I have tried to summarize my observation with vivid and simple manner.
#902799 added January 21, 2017 at 12:07am
Restrictions: None
FORGIVENESS MAKES JOURNEY LIGHTER..
Forgiveness is gift to myself, it has nothing to do with other. I need to be in peace, but when I carry the burden of others karmas, it is me suffering more then other. At time I hear a harsh words, I know that it is there to teach me something. Do I have to suffer I'll feeling of others? Do I have to feel sad because of others reactions? or I have to forgive and move ahead? And moving on is gift to other so they don't get into further resistance and suffer more due to my reaction.

Forgiveness is one of the most valuable gift which i have made it as part of my journey.
When i forgive, I definitely move out of repetitive though of that person or incident which was troubling me. I need to free myself and my whole journey is about freedom. Forgiveness gives me freedom and I even free opposite person. Non-forgiving is like cursing self for the other person's insensitive emotions.

There is another subtle angle to this sensitivity of forgiveness. I do not know when I am hurting other being, most of the time unknowingly, many small life get harmed due to unnecessary sounds we make, some insects get crushed due to my unaware moment, at times I hurt people because of the words not spoken in time or spoken words when not needed. Forgiveness helps me to bring my awareness and sensitivity back again and again. India word 'Namaste' has deepest Spence of love and forgiveness. I bow to same THATness in the opposite person which is within me. Jains wish 'Michhami Dukkdam' (Which means forgive me for anything I have done knowingly or unknowingly) after there festival of Paryushan. Greetings without forgiveness is useless. Forgiveness keeps my heart and mind lighter to walk on this journey on earth and keeps me alive, loving and sensitive.

© Copyright 2017 sindbad (UN: sindbad at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
sindbad has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/902799-FORGIVENESS-MAKES-JOURNEY-LIGHTER