*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/902849-January-21st-2017
Rated: E · Book · Writing.Com · #2107082
I am willing to try anything once. But there are some genres I will never try to write.
#902849 added January 21, 2017 at 12:43pm
Restrictions: None
January 21st, 2017
Political


This is my first weekly blog entry since I decided to stop doing the daily ones. That isn’t the only thing I am changing starting with this blog. I don’t know if it is going to work or not. But I’m going to try to put my topic for this blog, in this case it’s Political, instead of the date. Will it work, I will soon find out.

As for the topic for today I have chosen Political because Trump took over the United States yesterday. He did that with his money and rigging the election. I’m sure I wasn’t the only Democrat that didn’t get to vote because they never got his registration notice where to vote. I know at least one other person who didn’t get his. And that’s my brother.

It’s bad enough that my vote doesn’t count anyway because I don’t live in one of the states that Trump owns. But not to be even allowed to vote should never have happened. How did he win the election? It wasn’t the normal way that was for sure. Up till the election he was way, behind in the votes. Hillary was a sure winner. Then election day came. And it all got reversed. How did that happen? Money, that’s how.

Now Trump is going to be running this country for the next eight years as a business. And who is going to suffer for it. It won’t be Trump or his rich republicans. It’s going to be the little people like us who suffer. The rich will get richer and we will be paying for it.

A lot of people think that he’s going to be impeached. And even break a record in doing it. I think there is even a poll as to when it’s going to happen. Yes, hope that it does. But I don’t think that it will. Will he screw up. Of course, he will. He did it all the time during the election process. Every other word he spoke he put his foot in his mouth. Should he be impeached, yes. Will he, no. He has too much money, don’t tell me he’s going to live on four hundred thousand a year when he’s used to living on that much every minute, and influence to not make that happen.

Whether we like it or not, and most of us aren’t, he’s going to be our ‘President’ for the next eight years. If we are lucky, I wouldn’t be surprised if he got a law passed that he can run for the presidency until he dies. That’s if he even must run for it. He might not even have to do that. How can he do that. That’s the easy part. All he must do is veto any law that they want passed and he has the cabinet and his loyal, or is fear, republicans to back him up. The little people call it blackmail, extortion, and threats. He calls it business.

I know I have done a lot of ranting and raving on this topic. But I wanted my voice to be heard, and my writing to be written, for when I disappear never to be heard of. If it’s not for this, it will be by the ones in white coats who want to ‘study’ me for my beliefs in Science Faction. I don’t really think I have too much to worry about since no one ever reads this blog. They do my other one. But not this one.

The other reason why I am writing all of this is because I don’t have too much to say about Political as a genre. I have written one or two political stories about leaders being elected. And I plan on writing one movie about it I think. But other than that, I don’t think I have written anything political. I’ve very sure I haven’t used it as the first genre. If I did use it, it was probably the third one.

© Copyright 2017 PureSciFiPlus (UN: purescifi at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
PureSciFiPlus has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/902849-January-21st-2017