*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/902256-January-15th-2017
Rated: E · Book · Writing.Com · #2107082
I am willing to try anything once. But there are some genres I will never try to write.
#902256 added January 15, 2017 at 2:31pm
Restrictions: None
January 15th, 2017
January 15th, 2017,


Note: This is going to be my last daily blog entry. I have decided to make this a weekly entry starting tomorrow. These weekly blogs will be written on Saturday. I’m also going to start linking my blogs too. I just don’t know if I’m to plug both of them or just one.


War


Every inhabited planet has at least one war going on all the time. Like Earth, there are usually several going on at the same time. The wars themselves are all pretty much the same too. A lot of fighting and too much death. Mostly by the innocent bystanders.

In every war, it’s not the combatants that are killed the most. It’s those not involved in the war. The same is true for the leaders and their admitted underlings. They don’t actually get involved in the battles. That honor goes to those actually fighting that war. And the ones that aren’t.

The leaders and underlings just plan the battles. It’s up to the individual teams, or whatever they are called, to participate physically in them. In most battles, that involves mostly hand-to-hand combat and using hand weapons. We call them handguns, rifles, and automatic weapons. Most of the universe call them hand weapons, long or long tube weapons, and multi-firing weapons.

They don’t just have personal weapons. These battle also have what we call tanks, ground-to-air missiles, helicopters, and airplanes. The others don’t call them that. But they do have most, if not all, of them. They even have some that we don’t have, and vice-versa. It usually depends on how advanced the planet is as to what kind of weapons that they use.

Yes, I know that this blog sounds more like it belongs in my ‘The Truth About the Universe’ blog that I started on my PureSciFi account. But there is also a connection to it here too. After all, War is a genre on Writing.com. I have done several War related stories. But I haven’t done any actual War genre stories yet. I’m planning on doing at least one this year, though.



----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I might specialize in Science Fiction. But as you can read (see) that's not all I can write about. I've done this with all of my stories. Now it's official.

© Copyright 2017 PureSciFiPlus (UN: purescifi at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
PureSciFiPlus has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/902256-January-15th-2017