*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/902869-Creative-People
by Angel
Rated: E · Book · Personal · #2106234
30 Days Blogging Challenge
#902869 added January 22, 2017 at 10:12pm
Restrictions: None
Creative People
         Describe how any personality trait would/could look as a physical characteristic, and create a character who embodies or uses this to his/her advantage.          

In the village of Grunville, things were different than you would think.

Orloff was orderly in everything he did and said. He always wore a white coat and there was much speculation in the town as to what his job was. Of course, a white coat could mean a variety of jobs. Nobody ever found out.

Patrick was the most patriotic person the people of Grunville had ever known. His clothes always represented the country he was in, England, Scotland, Wales, or the Union Jack for Great Britain. Like Orloff, he was regimented in his walk, focused on where he was going. He had a habit of saluting everyone. This was a little quirky but people just sort of saluted back out of courtesy.


Cecelia was the essence of calm it was like there was a glow about her whole person. She oozed peace as if she bore a halo around her head. Her voice was always gentle with everyone she met; her children adored her, her grandchildren especially. You could see that whatever she had, they wanted some of it too.




Group signature.

© Copyright 2017 Angel (UN: angelglory at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Angel has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/902869-Creative-People