*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/902939-Jan-22---Moderators
by Espero
Rated: E · Book · Contest · #2107290
Blog for Rising Star's Challenge
#902939 added January 22, 2017 at 9:10pm
Restrictions: None
Jan 22. - Moderators
The Sunday News! Seven WDC authors were just promoted to Moderator status! ("Note: Congratulations to...") Visit one of their ports and review one of their items...and in your entry here, now would be a good time to tell us what your goals are for being with WDC (whether you're a newbie or someone who's been around the block awhile). Make sure you include your review, using the Invalid Review tag.
-----------------------------
I picked Andy because he said he was feeling blue. I went to the portfolio which is very detailed and organized. I didn't find anything that made me think he was a moody person so I assume he was just having a blue day like we all do.

I read one of his limmericks: Those sad clowns
Review of "Those Sad Clowns"

My goal here on writing.com is to become a better writer so that I can write another (better) novel. I like historical fiction - that's what I want to write a fiction with a true background. We just received some very helpful info from Carol St. Ann on this very subject. Carl also pointed out that sometimes we do too much here that takes away from the ultimate goal. I am starting to feel a touch of that myself. There is no end of things to do here. I am a newbie and very honored to be a Rising Star, Preferred Author and 2016 Quill Nominee.

Espero

© Copyright 2017 Espero (UN: espero at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Espero has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/902939-Jan-22---Moderators