*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/903013-Jan-23-Entry-Interactions
by Espero
Rated: E · Book · Contest · #2107290
Blog for Rising Star's Challenge
#903013 added January 23, 2017 at 7:19pm
Restrictions: None
Jan. 23 Entry: Interactions
Actress Tiffani Thiessen, born on this day in 1974, once said "When you interact with someone you always take something from them." What is something you've been able to take with you from any of your fellow challengers so far this month, and how have you been inspired by each other?
..........................................

Oh my gosh, this is an endless subject.

Jody is so inspirational because she is suffering all these problems from a war injury and yet one of the most supportive, witty, helpful, encouraging, persons I have met on writing.com.

I think of Chris and others who suffered some painful early rejection that still hurts today. Hearing that this has happened to others, sometimes makes it more bearable. Hey, am I really not the only one.

Choconut who now seems happy in her life but maybe it always wasn't like that for her.

Mare who has the courage to put her life out there in a memoir. Hopefully this will let some of the pain pass through.

Jay who always has the most comprehensive blogs but is still compassionate and kind to everyone along with just a tad of humor.

Our hearts go out to those who have lost their parent or brother or other person close to them. Yet here they are, staying connected and letting us know how they are doing.

I know I've missed many but they all mean something because they are willing to open up their hearts, share their minds, throw out a hug or two, and keep plugging along. Is there more spirit anywhere else than you can find on here?

Espero

** Image ID #2100258 Unavailable **
Officially approved Writing.Com Preferred Author logo.
Signature for nominees of the 10th annual Quill Awards

© Copyright 2017 Espero (UN: espero at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Espero has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/903013-Jan-23-Entry-Interactions