*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
3
4
5
6
7
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/903911
Rated: ASR · Book · Entertainment · #977405
Entries for Blog City are here and maybe other surprises.
#903911 added February 4, 2017 at 5:21am
Restrictions: None
Random Sentences, Random Thoughts
Prompt: Lyn was looking for something unusual. The prompt is to take three sentences and incorporate them into your Blog.

1. Writing a list of random sentences is harder then I initially thought it would be.
2. Sometimes. all you need to do is completely make an ass of yourself and laugh it off to realize that life isn't so bad after all,
3. Where do random thoughts come from?

The big brown crazy fox jumped over the lazy sleeping dog. Something like this. I buy new journals and paper all the time. Making an ass of myself? Once I got mad when I was buying Halloween make up for my son to be the Joker at Halloween time and the make up was all dried up. I found that out when I got home. My son and I went back to the drug store and she told me to buy another box. The boxes were held together by scotch tape. I went all through the boxes and the make up was all dried up in all these boxes! The clerk was mad at me but she gave me my money back. Other customers agreed that the make up was faulty. I mad as ass of my self but I was right about the faulty make up but I proved my point.

Once I drank too much and thought I could fly a broomstick around the house and I got on a broomstick and ran around the house. When I was pregnant, another woman I crawled inside trash bags and bounced down the hallway when I worked in Nursing Home. The housekeeper was a grouch and told us we were immature. I have more fun stories but I will leave it at this.

Where do random thoughts come from? Dreams. I dreamed I was a teen-ager and Edward Cullen was my boyfriend. I think of crazy things when I can't sleep. I heard strange things when I can't sleep. I get depressed thinking about the Smokey Mountains being all gone. Tomorrow is another day. Thank goodness for dreams and hope.

** Image ID #2107375 Unavailable **




© Copyright 2017 Princess Megan Rose 22 Years (UN: tigger at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Princess Megan Rose 22 Years has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/903911