*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/903920-Root-was-indeed-never-wrong
Rated: ASR · Book · Cultural · #2015972
I have tried to summarize my observation with vivid and simple manner.
#903920 added February 4, 2017 at 8:37am
Restrictions: None
Root was indeed never wrong
A sincere simple villager followed a wise man with tattered dirty clothes. Daily he listened this wise man's advices for virtuous living. He also wanted that virtuous living to be followed by his family, for happiness and worthy living. One day he asked the man "who is greater most mighty and powerful of all dear sir?" The wise man just wrote three letters on a dusty ground with his finger "Ibn".
Villager never heard the word before so he asked who was that? The wise man replied "whichever way you can address. He or She is your choice".
Wise man now instructed him that ibn was most mighty, capable and could give life to believers of him and take life from non believers.
The awestruck villager instructed his family to respect with reverence to this Ibn. The secret honouring of Ibn and Ibn's qualities spread like a wild fire to the entire village. Ibn became the known figure now. All the males of the village decided that this Ibn would be a male due to their male ego. Females accustomed of male domination accepted Ibn as a male. So lots of moral teachings started originating in the name of Ibn.
In the neighbour hood village another wise man was preaching morals to discipline his society. He declared Rbn is the most mighty and powerful. Rbn is the only caretaker of the village. People believed him so much and thought their life was full of blessings and happiness due to Rbn who lived up there in the sky.
The village society was dominated by females so Rbn became female entity.
There was a third village in the vicinity, where one of the most wise man lived. When people asked him who were those Ibn and Rbn, who were being worshipped to get the wishes fulfilled . The wise man replied they were none, only imaginations. When people got confused they asked him to tell them who was the most mighty person than all if it's not Ibn and Rbn. Wise man replied Sbn is the only one who is the caretaker of all. Sbn is a separate entity beyond male and female- "heshe". Thus can be viewed in either way."
Sbn was now being worshipped with great reverence.
Now slowly to show the supremacy on each other that their protector was best than all, frequent fights started among all three villages. No body was in the position to tolerate any lesser standard for their own respective protector.
Everybody was now propagating the name of his own so called mighty, magical, and wise protector to far and wide areas even to distant lands.
Slowly, cities, states, countries, and then entire world got divided in three groups- Ibn country, Rbn country and Sbn country.
One of the most wise man from distant land came and said that no body ever saw Ibn, Rbn and Sbn but all were fighting a blind war for a ghost which is non existent. But who is ready now to listen, as since thousands of years this powerful Ibn Rbn and Sbn placed themselves on every soil. So that wise man got killed brutally. Now, Brutality and barbarism became the culture of world which had its root in a simple villager's wish of virtuous living thousands of years back.
Root was indeed never wrong.

© Copyright 2017 sindbad (UN: sindbad at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
sindbad has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/903920-Root-was-indeed-never-wrong