*Magnify*
    April     ►
SMTWTFS
 
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/903924-See-You-Again
Rated: GC · Book · Opinion · #1591550
One writer's journey
#903924 added February 4, 2017 at 10:41am
Restrictions: None
See You Again

"30-Day Blogging Challenge ON HIATUS"   by Fivesixer
This funky prompt is going for a 1000gps if you dare play. There are 3 random sentences on creation Saturday and it's your blog create whatever comes to mind but each line must be used and a link or at least the title to a song in your post.
1.The memory we used to share is no longer coherent.
2.Let's all be unique together until we realize we are all the same.
( provide us with a song of your choosing)
3. A song can make or ruin a person’s day if they let it get to them.


The memory we used to share is no longer coherent, because everyone's memory is different. Some of us have a photographic memory and remember even the tiniest of details. I have a good memory, but shared events with family and friends always seem different for each of us. I think emotions change the way we see things from our past. Not to mention the way each of us observes things going on around us. Add time into the mix, the way you felt then and now, and that memory is destined to be a little different. Jaded perhaps. Fond. I'll take the warm and fuzzies myself if possible. *Bigsmile*


Let's all be unique together until we realize we are all the same. I admit I like being unique, different from everyone else. But if I were to strip it down, no fancy clothing, no hair, no makeup, no body - right down to our souls. Then we would all be the same. All of us made by the same Creator. Ah, but even then I would have to disagree and say we are all unique, even at our core, at the soul level. We experience things differently, which in turns shapes us, and I believe it's meant to be that way. We are meant to feel and think, to analyze and find the things that ring true to us, heart and soul. Besides, if we are all the same I would find that rather boring. Can you imagine what kind of world that would be? All of us the same mindset--what an effin nightmare! *Laugh*

A song can make or ruin a person’s day if they let it get to them. This rings so true for me. I live for music, old and new, and am constantly finding songs that speak to me. This morning I actually have this song on a loop in my head, so I'm going to use it.



It reminds me of someone that I lost, and of the belief that one day we will see each other again. This is one of those songs that makes me happy on good days, and sad on bad days. Today I suppose it's a little bit of both. Bittersweet is definitely the word I'd use for it. Now I'm off to listen to the song so maybe the loop that's in my head will quiet. That's the hope anyway.

© Copyright 2017 Purple is House Florent (UN: purpleprincess at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Purple is House Florent has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/903924-See-You-Again