*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/903959-February-4th-2017
Rated: E · Book · Writing.Com · #2107082
I am willing to try anything once. But there are some genres I will never try to write.
#903959 added February 4, 2017 at 8:35pm
Restrictions: None
February 4th, 2017
Biography


Biography is one of the genres I’m not a big a fan of. At least no reading wise. As for writing, I can’t really say that I would never write biography. But I don’t think that I will. At least not the true meaning of biography. Which is a personal account of someone’s life, usually from beginning of life to the present. Of course, the first years of life aren’t mentioned every much. They usually begin it after they become adults. Sometimes it starts when they are teenagers, preteens, or children. It all depends on who the biography is about.

A lot of you think that I have already started writing a biography after myself because I have started writing these blogs. Not this one as much, if at all, as much my PureSciFi account. After all, that blog is about The Truth About the Universe.

It’s not just the blog, though. I also do it with all my Science Fiction stories too. After all, I only write true stories. That’s why my handle is PureSciFi. In actuality I should classify my stories as Science Faction. But that isn’t one of the genre choice here on the WDC. That’s why my username is SpaceFaction. It’s the closest way I can get to that classification.

When it comes to the Science Fiction that I have written for my PureSciFiPlus, this one, account should be classified the same way. Not all of them are Science Fiction, though. Just like my primary account those that aren’t Science Fiction aren’t faction. They are pure fiction. Creations of my warped imagination.

The reason I started this secondary account is to show everyone that I can write something besides Science Fiction. Unfortunately, most of my stories so far on this account have been Science Fiction too. That’s because I have been trying to build up my GPs to that I can renew in a few months. I’m still hoping I can upgrade to Premium for this one too. But I might not be able to do that unless I can transfer some GPs from my primary account.

All of that is about to change starting this month. If it’s Science Fiction, then it will be itemized in my PureSciFi account. And if it’s not Science Fiction is will be itemized in this account.

© Copyright 2017 PureSciFiPlus (UN: purescifi at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
PureSciFiPlus has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/903959-February-4th-2017