*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/903981-No-thank-you
Rated: 13+ · Book · Activity · #2056808
This contains entries to Take up Your Cross, Space Blog, Blog City PF and BC of Friends
#903981 added February 5, 2017 at 2:47am
Restrictions: None
No thank you
"No thank you

Blog City image small

Just another of my many signatures

** Image ID #2110407 Unavailable **
The Blog City prompt Forum prompt for February 5, 2017 is "Today is Super Bowl Sunday! What kind of snacks are you bringing to my party? Everyone's gotta bring an appetizer, a side dish to pass, and a beverage...what are your go-to party recipes?"

I honestly don't know. I don't follow sports so I couldn't really tell you. Who playing in the Super Bowl anyway? Is it the University of Tennessee and Fairmont State University? I don't have a television in my home, haven't had for five years, and didn't follow sports prior to that. I'm not interested in watching a bunch of men play "pile on" while the rest of them get paid millions of dollars to throw an egg shape object back and forth. I'm more interested in worthwhile pursuits such as poetry. So quite frankly I'll skip the party. Besides I'm sure there's booze there because I've heard that booze is associated with sports. It makes sense.What else would make a bunch of grown men want to strip don to their pants and shirts in the snow and pile on top of each other? if there's booze I'm definitely out. I want go around booze unless I have a good, spiritual reason due to my recovery.. So it's likely I'll pass.

218143218143

© Copyright 2017 Chris Breva (UN: marvinschrebe at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Chris Breva has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/903981-No-thank-you