*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/903997-February-5-Chocolate-Logic
Rated: 18+ · Book · Women's · #1954602
I have posted my response to MHWA Mental Health Challenge and other items to this journal.
#903997 added February 5, 2017 at 11:00am
Restrictions: None
February 5: Chocolate Logic
Sunday, February 5, 2017

“Chocolate is a perfect food, as wholesome as it is delicious, a beneficent restorer of exhausted power. It is the best friend of those engaged in literary pursuits.”
Baron Justus von Liebig

The "30-Day Blogging Challenge ON HIATUS 50/50 prompt
You're starving. You've only got $3 and some loose change on you. It's gonna be at least eight hours before you're home or with anyone who can spot you some extra cash. The only place around is a gas station convenience store. What is your go-to food/drink option? Be prepared to defend your choice...you're all a talented bunch of bloggers and I expect to see lots of questions and debates in the comments! Today's fee is...1000 GPs.

Chocolate Logic
*Choco* *DChoco* *MChoco* *WChoco*

Chocolate
is always appropriate;
it goes well with
coffee,
tea,
milk,
etc.


*Choco* *DChoco* *MChoco* *WChoco*

There are two things all gas station convenience stores have in common. Those two things are chocolate and coffee. Both are usually inexpensive and often under $3.00. When purchasing chocolate at any convenience store you don't look at that displayed close to the cash register because that's usually the most expensive. Instead you go to the snack or candy aisle and look on the lower shelves. The inexpensive chocolate is normally displayed below eye level. The reason for this is that most people aren't focused on saving money, but on satisfying a craving. If you're careful you can get an inexpensive bar of chocolate and cup of coffee for around $3.00 and some change.

If it turns out that the two items are more then what you have then you opt for the chocolate because it's more nutritious then coffee. Chocolate comes from the cocoa (cocao) bean which comes from a tree. Therefore, according to chocolate logic, it is a fruit which means you can count it as a salad. As everyone knows salad is good for you and part of a balanced diet.


© Copyright 2017 Prosperous Snow celebrating (UN: nfdarbe at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Prosperous Snow celebrating has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/903997-February-5-Chocolate-Logic