*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/904550-Motivational-Monday-Love-is-a-Motivating-Force
Rated: 18+ · Book · Writing.Com · #1806613
The Saga of Prosperous Snow Continues
#904550 added February 13, 2017 at 3:07pm
Restrictions: None
Motivational Monday: Love is a Motivating Force
Monday, February 13, 2017


The "Blogging Circle of Friends prompt for DAY 1551
"Love will find a way through paths where wolves fear to prey." Lord Byron Let this quote from Lord Byron inspire your blog entry.

Love is the most powerful force in the universe and, therefore, can be both used and misused. When it is used properly it can be a force for good, but when it is used improperly it can be a force for evil. I think Lord Byron is referring to love in its highest form that motivates a person to do good and stand up to the evil of the world. It is this type of love that give strength to the soul and is often thought of without considering the other side of the emotion.


Love is a two-edged sword welded by human beings who have dual natures. Humans have a spiritual side (soul) and a physical side (body) and it is this dual nature that often causes us to misuse love or any other emotion that we feel. Our physical nature is selfish and wants to focus on itself to the detriment of the soul. If we do not look closely at our reasons our actions and do not question our motives for performing an action, even an action that is engendered by love, then we are risking using that love for selfish purposes which will cause trouble in both our personal and collective lives.

© Copyright 2017 Prosperous Snow celebrating (UN: nfdarbe at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Prosperous Snow celebrating has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/904550-Motivational-Monday-Love-is-a-Motivating-Force