*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/904701-Midweek-Reflections-on-My-Day-and-My-Life
Rated: 18+ · Book · Writing.Com · #1806613
The Saga of Prosperous Snow Continues
#904701 added February 15, 2017 at 1:44pm
Restrictions: None
Midweek Reflections on My Day and My Life
Wednesday, February 15, 2017


The "Blog City ~ Every Blogger's Paradise prompt for Day 1072
"As the room gradually lightens like an empty stage before my eyes, I am aware that another day, another play in which I will be responsible for writing the script, developing the main character and managing the props is about to begin." Okay. Writers and friends write about your day and life.

What is there to say about my day? I wake up. I whisper a morning prayer. I check my smart phone for the time. I take my thyroid medication. I get up, do morning stuff and make a carafe of coffee. Next I sit down in my walker, chant The Most Great Name, after which I turn on the computer. I log into the bank website to look at my checking account. After that I either log into writing.com or to Facebook. This morning I updated my Facebook status before logging into writing.com.


Today I composed the entry for "30-Day Blogging Challenge ON HIATUS 50/50 challenge which is "February 15: Disassembling The Quote in "Welcome to My Life. After that I edited "The Ode Master Writes because a review caught a typo in one of the lines. I am going to finish this entry and perhaps an entry for "Blogging Circle of Friends before doing some reviewing and surveys. This afternoon I plan to go to Smith's Food and Drug store to pick up a prescription and some personal items because "GETTIN' OLD IS NOT FOR SISSIES!. I know all this sounds a bit mundane, but it's only Wednesday so the excitement could pick up before the end of the week.

What is there to say about my life? Well, as boring as my day may sound, I do have a life. Normally it's online at either writing.com or Facebook. Sometimes I leave the house to go to the doctor, out to eat, shopping or to a Sunday spiritual service. Last Saturday afternoon I went to the Feast of Mulk (Loftiness) which was held at the Baha'i Center on West Oakey. I also went out to eat last week and had country fried steak with eggs. On Monday, February 20, I'm going to a funeral. Other things I've done this month is go to the doctor, have a blood test and peed in a cup. As you can see my life is full of excitement and adventure.

© Copyright 2017 Prosperous Snow celebrating (UN: nfdarbe at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Prosperous Snow celebrating has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/904701-Midweek-Reflections-on-My-Day-and-My-Life