*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/904763
by Jarr
Rated: NPL · Book · Comedy · #2111881
Tales about going potty, sometimes right in your pants.
#904763 added November 16, 2023 at 10:24am
Restrictions: None
Burton's Big Boy Pants
Burton the Rhino sprang up out of bed. The sun was shining all over his messy room. "Aw, yeah!" He thought to himself. "I'm goin' to a party!" He nodded, throwing back the covers and bouncing out of bed, his bottom heavy shape falling on the floor. He raced to his dresser and dug out a shirt, putting it on, looking at himself dressed in nothing but a black shirt and red leg banded underwear. He walked out the door, grabbing a red cap and putting it on, running to the front door before realizing he wanted to go to the kitchen more, instead. He looked outside as he ate, the day still early enough to make it to the birthday party. He zoomed out of the house before thanking his parents, running out the door before they could thank him back.



Burton happily stamped the pavement. "No pullups! No diapers! Ha-ha-ha!" He laughed. "I got my big boy undies on!" He announced proudly as he walked up to his friend's house. "I got this COVERED!" He said, pressing a hand to his butt. He opened the front door, walked through the house and went through a glass door where more children were playing. Burton waved to everyone and soon began to dance, talk and play with everyone else. He was having a great time, until a certain funny feeling hit his tummy. He just danced away, just needing to go number two while he did it. He just kept going until he blew his tushy tuba, blasting tuba notes as he danced, the other kids finding the noise kinda weird, but funny.

Burton bobbed his legs as he rubbed his stomach, feeling like he almost couldn't hold it anymore. He waddled his tuba over to his friend, the birthday boy. After saying hello, he brought the little wolf behind a table. "Hey! I have to poop!" He said, holding his bottom. "Where's your mom?" He asked, the wolf shaking his head, saying she went out for a while as his sister was watching the yard. "Uh oh! B-but..." Burton sputtered. "Who's gonna...change me?" He asked, the wolf looking quite surprised. The wolf took his hand as he wobbled into the house. The friend took him to the bathroom and pointed to the potty, saying that that's what he used. "What? What's this?" He asked, his friend saying to sit on the potty and go, running back out to the party, wishing Burton good luck.



Burton had to go pretty bad, so he did what his friend said: He sat down on the potty, and did his business. The only thing was that he was still wearing his big boy undies when he did it.



Burton snuck through the house, finally after he went number two. Unfortunately, he did it all in his underwear. He looked as if he carried a sack of potatoes in his pants as he rejoined the party. "I wonder if anyone knows I pooped in my underwear?" He wondered to himself, looking around at the others. Everyone else turned their heads as Burton strode through, quickly finding out that the rhino whose undies dragged across the yard. The others moved away as he walked closer, trying to get away from the funny smell. "What's wrong? Everyone's not dancing..." Burton thought to himself as he walked towards a corner, thinking again. "Uh oh...Maybe someone saw my dirty underwear..." He reached for his rear as he drag it behind a table, sitting in a plastic chair with a big squish.

Others came to Burton and asked if he wanted to play. "Oh, no, it's okay! Thanks!" He said, knowing that if he bobbed apples, everyone would see his dirty underwear. "Oh, not right now, it's okay." He said, knowing that if he stood in line for cake, he'd have to drag his droopy pants in line. "Uh, I'm good." He would say when people ask for him to dance with everyone, since he knew it might be bad to shake his booty right now. He sat and sat until the party ended, sneaking out the back of the yard, holding his underwear up. He waddled home and asked his mother for a change. As she pulled down his full underwear, he thought to himself. "Well, I didn't get to dance much...Or have any cake...Or play with anyone...Hmm." he looked around. Soon, he was walking to his room with a diaper taped around his waist. "But man, at least I got to wear my big boy pants!" He shrugged, sure not to forget how well his 'big boy pants' plan worked.
© Copyright 2023 Jarr (UN: stormywanderer at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Jarr has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/904763