*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/905241-Caring-is-Sharing-and-Closure
Rated: 18+ · Book · Writing.Com · #1806613
The Saga of Prosperous Snow Continues
#905241 added February 22, 2017 at 1:44pm
Restrictions: None
Caring is Sharing and Closure
Wednesday, February 22, 2017

A Penny from Heaven  (ASR)
The penny speaks. WC: 417
#2112989 by Prosperous Snow celebrating

The "Blog City ~ Every Blogger's Paradise prompt for Day 1079
"One's enjoyment is doubled when one can share it with a friend." Marie Antoinette What things do you enjoy sharing with a friend?

Sharing is Caring

What things do I enjoy sharing with my friends? I can't think of anything that I don't enjoy sharing. I'll share food, coffee, chocolate, tears and laughter. I'll share my poetry and stories. I'll share my faith and the reason I became a Baha'i. I'll share the fact that I was raised in Oklahoma (Yes, I'm an Oakey, but I'm not from Muskogee). I'll let potential friends share their faith and joy with me. I won't argue or attempt to convince them their wrong.


The "Blogging Circle of Friends prompt for DAY 1560
When you write a fiction story do you use incidents from you own life in order to get closure?

Closure

Yes, I use incidents from my own life in some of my fiction stories. I noticed lately that the incidents I use are those I need to find closure. One incident in my life I'm still dealing with is the fact that I was never able to say good-bye to my father. I didn't know my father was dead until I read his obituary on the internet. So far I've used that in two stories the first is "Belva Says Good-Bye (1/20/08), while the second is "A Penny from Heaven.



© Copyright 2017 Prosperous Snow celebrating (UN: nfdarbe at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Prosperous Snow celebrating has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/905241-Caring-is-Sharing-and-Closure