*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/905433-Detective-Breva
Rated: 13+ · Book · Activity · #2056808
This contains entries to Take up Your Cross, Space Blog, Blog City PF and BC of Friends
#905433 added February 26, 2017 at 2:36pm
Restrictions: None
Detective Breva
"Detective Breva

Group signature.

My Blog signature

Pencil signature

Just what it says


Just what it says

The 30 day DBC Prompt is "Creation Saturday is going to cost 3500 gps but the good news is there a detective merit badge up for grabs too! I've taken one line from each of your blogs on 2/24. Your task is to write a poem or a story with the lines but also to discover who owns what lines. So yeah, you get to do some snooping in your co-bloggers blogs. Good luck detective writers!

Everyone loves, television station, hair salon, spiritual soul, too many interests, obstacles head on, direction we're heading."

"Television station": Chris Breva

"Obstacle head on": TaH20

"Too many interests": SB Musing

"Everyone loves": Purple Princess

"Hair Salon": Jade Amber

"Direction we're head in": Kittiara

"Spiritual Soul": Prosperous Snow

My wife Susan went and had her hair done at the hair salon. It was a sight to see. It was beautiful. The stylist did a fantastic job. We all asked the stylist what made her so good but she was such a spiritual soul that she was too humble to say. One thing was certain. My wife's hair had been a mess and she had met that obstacle head on.

My wife had far too many interests to constantly worry about her hair. She was a reporter for the local television station however and had to look nice. her biggest concerns on her job was crime. She always said "I don't like the direction we're headed in."
Signature for nominees of the 10th annual Quill Awards

218143218143


Merit Badge in Detective
[Click For More Info]

Thank you for participating in 30 Days 50/50 Day 25 Prompt. Great entries from each of you.

© Copyright 2017 Chris Breva (UN: marvinschrebe at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Chris Breva has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/905433-Detective-Breva