*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/905450-Chapter-1-Partners
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: GC · Book · Romance/Love · #2113335
A story about a woman with one hundred arms that becomes a heroine.
<<< Previous · Entry List · Next >>>
#905450 added February 25, 2017 at 7:13am
Restrictions: None
Chapter 1: Partners
This boy in front of me is my long time friend. He survived the Cosmic Particle Event and has been talking about the recent heroines all this time. I am wondering if I should really go through with this.

Jordan: Roxanne stop being a cry baby and just tell him already. You already invited him to the park.

A young man’s voice interrupted the cell phone conversation, “So, anyways Roxanne what’s up?”

Red bangs moved apart showing a pair of silver iris eyes. They showed the reflection of the boy who was talking to her.

He was shorter than the average man standing at five foot five with an interesting hair cut. The sides and back of his head were completely shaved down leaving the top of his scalp with brown hair. Kinda like a spiky high and tight, but with a small pony tail in the back called a wolf tail by the boy. He was a huge Avatar the last airbender fan, sporting an orange shirt that he commissioned an artist. The shirt showed Sokka from the same show only dressed in the clothing of DC comics Orange lantern, the character had word bubbles showing him shouting that the “Cactus Juice was his”. The young boys’ eyes were an awesome shade of bronze that really stood out. He may have worn clothes that seemed juvenile and was short in stature. But, he was still a 19 year old man.

Only a year older than the red haired girl with silver eyes. The same girl whos’ wheat skin was much darker than the boys’ ivory skin. She herself sat in a wheel chair wearing a pink tank top and a yellow blanket draped on her lap and legs. Gulping she looked at him through her square frame red glasses, “I-I- oh. Why can’t I talk to you Camm?”

Camm tilted his head, “I don’t know, Roxanne.”

Her cheeks darkened as she asked him, “You know all those websites you visit looking to be a heroine’s events partner?”

Camm nodded as Roxanne gripped at her yellow blanket which also covered her waist Camm noticed, “What if you had a friend that was already a heroine? Someone who could join the Amazon Association if you promised to be her request partner?”

Smiling Camm pumped with both fists, “That would be so cool. I’d promise to find her all the best events and even help design her uniform. Plus, we’d practice and I’d come up with her Nom de Gurre. And it would be so cool too. Like she’d be the heroine that would dash to a blaze of glory pumping her fist into the air at the top of the hill which all the other heroines plopped onto their butts in exhaustion at her awesomeness.”

A small smile graced her red lips as Roxanne pulled down her blanket to reveal that she had two arms under her regular arms. Camm gasped stepping back as small red squares appeared in the air around her and opened portals. Portals that had arms exit them and pull the blanket it off. A few of the arms went for her delicate legs lifting her up into a standing position. Two hands appeared from the ground to hold her feet steady. The hands moved carrying her towards the boy that made her blush so madly.

With a nervous smile Roxanne closed her eyes and asked with a single nervous laugh, “Well, consider me your heroine Camm.”

Camm squealed and gushed shocking Roxanne, “Of course, we should design you a uniform. Also, we need to register you as a heroine for the Amazon Association.”

Camm looked at the hands that were holding her up, “You can still be in your chair. Having some of your hands hold you up seems kind of straining. You can fight in your chair.”

Roxanne sat down in her chair and exhaled worn out from carrying herself, “Thanks, good idea.”

xxxxxxxx Roxanne’s Apartment xxxxxxx

The door opened to a living room which Camm and Roxanne went into once they closed the door behind them. On the couch was an older woman with shiny amethyst hair that glittered thanks to her high priced highlights. She had the same silver iris eyes as Roxanne’s only these were as silver as mirrors, instead of freshly minted quarters. Her large breasts were clad in a teal camisole. A neon teal blade was in her left hand and was spun into a grip as she used it to cut the top off an porter beer bottle.

Gulping it down she sighed with red on her porter beer dark cheeks, “Oh, yeah, that’s the stuff.”

Looking up from the couch she turned to see Roxanne and Camm, “If it isn’t the heroes!”

Roxanne blurted embarrassed, “Jordan! What did I tell you about drinking while naked?”

Jordan looked down to see that she was wearing a teal camisole and nothing else. Standing up she smiled pulling at her clothing, “To always do it!”

Roxanne had several arms appear around her obvious older sister. They restrained her as she heard her sister gripe, “HEY! NO FAIR!”

Camm laughed nervously as he then asked her, “So, how do you plan to keep your CPC in place? If you use your arms too much at home then they’ll vanish when your CPC falls too low.”

Smiling Jordan licked her teal lips, “Why, it’s just a matter of getting more particles. And you get more particles by merely being alive. Of course, that’s in small amounts. The only real way to get lots of them is to get a dopamine and endorphin high. Like say through lewd acts.”

Roxanne ‘eeped’ blushing as she heard her sister embarrass her further, “Oh, don’t tell me he hasn’t heard? Well, to keep her arms Roxanne uses a long white love muscle replica in her drawn called Mr.-”

A hand slammed onto Jordan’s mouth as Roxanne glared embarrassed, “J!”

Muffled Jordan said Roxanne’s nickname as best she could, “ROX!”

Gulping nervously Camm pointed out to Roxanne, “Uh, I don’t really know much about lewd things with girls. Maybe we should listen to Jordan. She’s seems knowledgeable.”

Roxanne pouted as the hand slipped down from Jordan’s mouth, “Fine.”

Smiling Jordan leered playfully with her mirror silver eyes, “With Roxanne’s limited experience with boys, I suggest holding her hand or kissing her sweet succulent lips. Of course, if you find yourself with the chance, cop a feel of her breasts. That’ll really get the motor running. Getting her all moaning and exhaling taking in all those cosmic particle with every gulp of air she inhale desperately trying to control the heat raising up from her body.”

Roxanne desperately wishing that this were all over. Feeling super embarrassed by her sister’s vulgar mouth. She squirmed in her wheel chair sporting redder cheeks than her scarlet hair, “And when would he be able to cop a feel exactly?”

Smiling Jordan explained with a naughty leer, “Why when you feel exhausted enough to not be able to squirm out of his hands. Or you’re so desperate to fight that you practically beg him to grope your girls.”

Camm looked at her and lowered his head in embarrassment, “Alright, I guess we can try it when she asks.”

And that was how the first day Roxanne ended beginning her heroine path with Camm.
© Copyright 2017 FlashWally22 (UN: m-2mousecyborg at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
FlashWally22 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
<<< Previous · Entry List · Next >>>
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/905450-Chapter-1-Partners