*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/905530-Reviewing-Quills-and-Some-of-my-news
by River
Rated: ASR · Book · Comedy · #2090787
Getting to know me.
#905530 added February 26, 2017 at 4:20pm
Restrictions: None
Reviewing, Quills, and Some of my news.
BCOF Insignia

Thank you Whata SpoonStealer for the beautiful purple awardicon that graces my blog cover!

February 26, 2017

No Prompt

Hi, Peeps.

Every morning I check my messages and always find one with the subject line. Update Your Blog, so here I am, finally. *FacePalm*

February has flown by and it's time to wrap things up for the month. Things have been hectic at The Reviewing Classroom. I was amazed to be made Champion of the forum and was a bit overwhelmed at first, but I'm settling in now. My goal is to keep The Reviewing Classroom active, fun, And a happy place to be.

Here is some big news! I've been nominated twice in the Quills. Once for Best Flash Fiction for my story
STATIC
Canada, eh?  (13+)
For Team Canada. A family conversation around the table.
#2095270 by River
, the other nomination is for Best Blog! Thank you to the people who nominated me!
I'm proud to display this logo. *BigSmile*

Signature for nominees of the 10th annual Quill Awards
Contacts and Recognition pay off.
As most of you know, I belong to a local writer's group and published several times in a local magazine. It seems these two things have gained me recognition. Last week, I was contacted and asked to plot and write a murder mystery for a fundraiser for a senior residence. The Murder Mystery Dinner will be held in the fall or early next spring. It seems I'm well-known for introducing a dead body into a lot of my stories. *Devilish* I'm excited about this project. Okay, enough bragging for one day.


Check out the Read a Newbie Page and send them some positive, encouraging reviews! Reviewing is an important part of WDC.

Until next time,
River *Heart*

© Copyright 2017 River (UN: riverbedwriter at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
River has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/905530-Reviewing-Quills-and-Some-of-my-news