*Magnify*
    April     ►
SMTWTFS
 
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/905661-T-Powers
Rated: GC · Book · Opinion · #1591550
One writer's journey
#905661 added February 28, 2017 at 7:14am
Restrictions: None
T Powers
Prompt: Imagine that you do not need money...for anything. Not that you're rich and money is no object, but you are the only person in the world who does not need to pay for food, clothes, expenses, or anything else. But...the only stipulation is that you always have to be naked, wherever you go...work, school, grocery store, wherever. Your life is normal except for not needing money, but always being naked. What do you think...would you do it, and why (or why not)?

I'm late. Yeah, yeah, bite me. It's not like this prompt had the muse screaming with excitement. And when I first read it I was like no blankity blank way am I writing for that! *Laugh* And then I had this quick little visual in my head. And you're about to see where that will take us!

What do I think? Well, as stated above in words 5 & 6 that pretty much says it all. *Laugh* Oops! My bad. *Blush* Moving on.

Would I do it? First thought, HELL NO! I mean come on now, I'm about to turn 49 and gravity is not being kind to me. *Idea* Ummm, let's try this again.

In a land of plush purple and green lived a lady who never needed money. Why she never needed money to pay for anything is a mystery, but alas this dark haired woman was always nakkie! *Shock* Oh she was smooth about it as she ran around town. I saw her once in the grocery store, standing behind the melons, all Austin Powers like. Boy did she have the tendency to always have something covering her privates while making eye contact. Not once did I manage to catch her without something interesting accentuating what I imagined was behind the props. Pineapples, Melons, gallons of milk, carefully placed shopping bag, a book, the telephone pole, a tree. You get the picture. Man was she stealth! *Laugh*

Yep, that's all I got on this matter. *Facepalm*

FORUM
30-Day Blogging Challenge ON HIATUS  (13+)
WDC's Longest Running Blog Competition - Hiatus
#1786069 by Fivesixer


© Copyright 2017 Purple is House Florent (UN: purpleprincess at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Purple is House Florent has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/905661-T-Powers