*Magnify*
    April     ►
SMTWTFS
 
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/905453-Story-Creative
Rated: GC · Book · Opinion · #1591550
One writer's journey
#905453 added February 25, 2017 at 8:15am
Restrictions: None
Story Creative
Prompt: Creation Saturday is going to cost 3500 gps but the good news is there a detective merit badge up for grabs too! I've taken one line from each of your blogs on 2/24. Your task is to write a poem or a story with the lines but also to discover who owns what lines. So yeah, you get to do some snooping in your co-bloggers blogs. Good luck detective writers!

Everyone loves, television station, hair salon, spiritual soul, too many interests, obstacles head on, direction we're heading.



I left the television station and headed to the hair salon, ranting the entire way. I couldn’t stand that dreadful woman with her flighty observations. Who was she to tell me I had too many interests? To tell me that I must face my obstacles head on? With every step, my heels tapped the sidewalk louder, the fury racing through my veins while that woman's voice rang in my ears. I had half a mind to scream at the top of my lungs to make it stop, or bash my head into a brick wall. Both routes had their appeal. I thrust the door open to the saloon, not willing to wait more second longer than necessary.

"Is there anyone here who can fix this?" I asked, pointing to my head

"Sure, have a seat," said a tiny woman with a smile as big as the sun.

I sat down and let her wash my hair and then moved to the chair, knowing it was time for something drastic.

"What would you like?" she asked.

"A big change," I replied.

"Hmm." She stared at me for a long moment in the mirror. "Everyone loves the Rachel still."

I didn't like the direction we're heading, or rather she was heading. No way would I pull off that framed face look. I shook my head.

"How about that shoulder length bob? That would be cute. Hey, you're that woman from the TV."

I cringed, realizing she probably saw the show earlier. "Yes," I admitted.

"I just loved your segment with the Spiritual Soul woman."


Courtesy of:
Everyone loves ~ me
television station ~ Chris Breva
hair salon ~ Jade Amber Jewel
spiritual soul ~ Prosperous Snow celebrating
too many interests ~ SB Musing
obstacles head on ~ tah20
direction we're heading ~ Kit of House Lannister

FORUM
30-Day Blogging Challenge ON HIATUS  (13+)
WDC's Longest Running Blog Competition - Hiatus
#1786069 by Fivesixer



On a side note. Happy Birthday, Irish. I miss you terribly.

© Copyright 2017 Purple is House Florent (UN: purpleprincess at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Purple is House Florent has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/905453-Story-Creative