*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/905964-Science-and-faith
Rated: 13+ · Book · Activity · #2056808
This contains entries to Take up Your Cross, Space Blog, Blog City PF and BC of Friends
#905964 added March 3, 2017 at 11:57pm
Restrictions: None
Science and faith
"Science and faith

Blog City image small

Just what it says

** Image ID #2113629 Unavailable **

Just what it says

The Blog City Prompt for March 4, 2017 is "I'm enjoying creating lists, Compose a list of ten things that make you cringe.

The prompt for today is write your first sentence as your desired epitaph. Then go through the process of telling why this is the message you want on your gravestone. What does it mean to you? Does it relate to some memory or experience you had in your life?"

I would want my epitaph to read "Here lies a Christian's body but his spirit is with the Lord. Would you like to go too?"

My faith is very important to me. While I have a lot of trouble with faith due to a termpaper I wrote in college that basically gave strong evidence and a valid argument against the existence of God. However if God is a fantasy I want that fantasy to be true so badly I'm willing to sacrifice everything in me to make it so. The only thing God asks of us is to do the next righjt thing for the next right reason. I think I can handle that. The scientific evidence for the existence of God is overwhelming. I could write all night about them but science itself essentially proves that the "Big Bang" is a hoax because it violates the first two laws of thermodynamics (physics)
Carbon dating millions of years is also a hoax because the carbon they test is completely gone within 60,000 years even by their standards. Nobody tells us how long Adam lived in a timeless body in Eden before he began to age. It could have been 50,000 years.

Evolution is a hoax because there is no real supporting evidence. Dogs are still dogs after 20,000 years!

Signature for nominees of the 10th annual Quill Awards


Pencil signature

© Copyright 2017 Chris Breva (UN: marvinschrebe at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Chris Breva has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/905964-Science-and-faith