*Magnify*
    April     ►
SMTWTFS
 
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/906025-March-4th-2017
Rated: E · Book · Writing.Com · #2107082
I am willing to try anything once. But there are some genres I will never try to write.
#906025 added March 4, 2017 at 8:07pm
Restrictions: None
March 4th, 2017

Fanfiction


I can, and do, read all kinds of genre. Even the ones that I might not like. That’s also true when it comes to types. I’m not a big fan of non-fiction stories like articles, essays, and things like that. I can read them if I need technical help with something. But other than that, I don’t like them.

Another type I’m not crazy about is Poetry. But it’s different than non-fiction stories like the ones mentioned above. That’s because I like to read them. In fact, I have read a lot of them lately. I have also reviewed them. Part of that reason is that I am running out of Short Stories and Fiction stories that I haven’t reviewed someone for before. But the main reason is that they don’t do anything but Poetry, and they don’t have blogs.

I’m trying to review blogs as much as I can this year. But there are a lot that doesn't have blogs. So, I no choice but to review something else from them. And that often means reading their Poetry. It’s not that I’m against it. I’m just not very good at it myself. I did finally try to do one myself several months ago, but I must not have done a very good job of it. A lot of members have read it, but no one has reviewed it yet. If you want to read and review it, you will find it in this portfolio.

Poetry isn’t the only thing I’m not very good at writing. The same is true when it comes to Fanfiction. I love to read Doctor Who, the Star Trek series novels, and the Star Wars novels. But writing them, I can’t do. That’s not exactly true. I could write them if given a chance, especially when it comes to Doctor Who and the Star Treks. But no one has asked me to do it. The closest I have come to do that is with the Prompt Me Trekly contest. Which is the phony one I have been referring to whenever I mention my Poetry. But before I wrote it I did several other stories for that contest.

I don’t know if I would even if I was asked to do one. That’s because Doctor Who and the Star Trek Novels are Earth-based stories. And I don’t do them. Of course, I could do them under a Pen Name. So, I guess I could write them after all.

© Copyright 2017 PureSciFiPlus (UN: purescifi at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
PureSciFiPlus has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/906025-March-4th-2017