*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/906479-March-11
Rated: 13+ · Book · Activity · #2056808
This contains entries to Take up Your Cross, Space Blog, Blog City PF and BC of Friends
#906479 added March 11, 2017 at 2:41am
Restrictions: None
March 11
"March 11

Group signature.Parrot...unicorn...Parricorn. vs. To accompany the tweet of the same subject matter.

The 30 Day Blogging Challenge Prompt is "Who wins in the ultimate battle of Good VS Evil?"

A

s a Christian I have to believe that neither of these creatures is going to win but rather that victory is already complete in the finished work of Christ upon the cross. I have to believe that and nothing else or my faith is in vain.

Who do I believe would win in a battle between the two creatures listed above? I like the unicorn and believe that if it got a running start it could easily stab the shark horse to death. In close quarters though I would have to go with the shark because it could bite the unicorn and kill it. So it really depends on the arena.

Overall though I believe the battle of good versus evil is a battle of God versus Satan. Many believe Satan is God's equal but opposite but this simply isn't true. Satan is a created being just like us and is subject to God's authority. He led men astray and God had no choice but to condemn man. Liken it to going too court charged with murder. You have a bench trial in which the judge hears the evidence and finds you guilty. The judge sentences you to death, takes off his robes, and sits down in the electric chair in your place. Such is what God did.

Image for BCOF members to put in their blogs

The Blogging Circle of Friends prompt is: "It's looking and sounding like spring in Las Vegas. The birds are singing and building their nest in almost every tree in town. What are some of the first signs of spring where you live? If you live in a part of the world that is experiencing autumn. What are some of the first signs of autumn?"

S

pring in West Virginia usually starts with the buttercups blooming. My mom always referred to them as Easter lilies. I really don't know what they are called. I just know they are always a welcome sight. At my former residence I would spot them coming through the ground very early and it seemed as if the snow never fell again once they bloomed, though it fell after they bloomed in other places where I lived.

Another sure sign of spring for us is the return of the red breasted robin. They are a migrating bird so when you see one of them it's a sure sign of spring.

The final sure sign of spring you don't find in the city. In the country where there are ponds however you hear bullfrogs croaking at night as they try to attract mates. Once the bullfrogs start you can bet that warmer weather is just around the corner.

All of these are things I look forward to all winter because I love spring and summer. The heat of the summer gets to me much quicker now than it did when I was younger but I still love summer. I love the scenery of summer. I prefer to see green than white any day. Then in the winter the trees all look like they have died and it's difficult to see the life in them. I prefer life over death and dormancy.

Blog City image small

The Blog City Prompt Forum prompt for March 11, 2017 is "Pick a brand name and scramble the letters. Write a short piece using the scrambled word as a brand name in an alternate universe."

M

y brand name would be to alternate a few letters in "Tupperware" to come up with Wuppertare. Everybody in my alternate universe uses their Wuppertare dishes for common uses such as storage of household items, bolts, tools, etc. Of course they often eat off of Wuppertare china and use Wuppertare silverware. Wuppertare is very popular there, which is funny since they are a population of aliens.
Signature for nominees of the 10th annual Quill Awards

© Copyright 2017 Chris Breva (UN: marvinschrebe at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Chris Breva has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/906479-March-11