*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/906546-GIF
Rated: 18+ · Book · Opinion · #2086593
Daily scribbles on writing and living. How to get rid of cobwebs in my brain. CLOSED.
#906546 added March 12, 2017 at 3:12am
Restrictions: None
GIF
"30-Day Blogging Challenge ON HIATUS [13+]
Not gonna lie...I care more about
the GIFs in this article   than I care about the news contained in it, and it has been a major source of joy to me since I first read it Friday morning. So let me ask you this...if you were being interviewed on television for something of importance, how would you handle a situation where your thunder is about to get stolen by someone/something that has no relevance to the subject? *Laugh*

My first reaction was: what the hell is GIF, but I looked it up of course!

To answer the question: I probably would end up doing (or trying to do) the same as this man, depending on the nanny or wife: try to ignore the interruption. I have a dog in the house, it would be probable that he interrupted the interview and in that case, I think I just would let it be and make him part of the interview.

I bought an image a few months back here on WdC. It was an animated image. I didn’t know I could not display it because that’s the advantage of Premium membership, not for Upgraded as I am. So it’s sitting in my computer file waiting for me to go Premium someday. *Sad*


Petra & Arie


© Copyright 2017 WakeUpAndLive️~🚬🚭2024 (UN: wiesblaize at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
WakeUpAndLive️~🚬🚭2024 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/906546-GIF