*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/906996-LOVE
Rated: ASR · Book · Cultural · #2015972
I have tried to summarize my observation with vivid and simple manner.
#906996 added March 17, 2017 at 12:42am
Restrictions: None
LOVE
The first movement of emptiness is love. That's also the first calling, which is the same thing, the same love. It leads to this whole universe, the creativity of this existence, and the birthing of it. It's just like a mother. All arises out of that indescribable sense of love and beauty. It is the first expression of nothingness. In that sense, love is often a portal or doorway into the truest, deepest state.
I think the reason that human beings don't feel love is because they are disconnected from themselves, which is love, the source of love.
This whole human mechanism is just love incarnate, creativity incarnate. The ego can't see this. It finds itself incapable of allowing that kind of love in. Only our true nature can allow it in without being overwhelmed by it. That's why often in spiritual communities the teacher is not simply loved, but worshipped, because an ego can't take that much love. People might even feel this love in themselves, but since it feels like too much to the ego, the love is projected onto the teacher.
We tend to project our own Truth, our own beauty, somewhere else. We project our own beauty. That's the unconscious deal that's made. "I, somehow, through decision or ignorance, decide to be a separate somebody. But since I'm not actually a separate somebody, I've got to give away my Truth. But since I can't get rid of the Truth—it's not going to just disappear from the universe—I've got to put it somewhere else. If I’m going to pretend to be this limited somebody, I've got to give away my divinity to somebody else." Then it goes to Jesus or the Buddha or the spiritual teacher. "Somebody has to hold it while I'm busy being me." That's the projection.
I think that when there is love, in its truest sense, we are actually falling in love with our own Self. We are falling in love with what our ego can't hold. When we get past the business of being a separate somebody, we are going to take back our true nature and take ownership of our Self so that we can actually look at the Buddha—or the sacred figure or our own teacher—and know directly and absolutely, "This is me. It's the same."
We can only do that when we have actually taken that richness totally back to ourselves and seen it as our own Self.
Then there is a great love and appreciation. That's what I have for my teacher. It's more like, "Thanks for holding my projection. Thanks for holding my enlightenment while I was busy pretending not to be enlightened. Thanks for not holding on to it or owning it, but for giving it back. There is just so much love and gratitude here for that. Thanks for showing it to me."

© Copyright 2017 sindbad (UN: sindbad at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
sindbad has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/906996-LOVE