*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/907028-To-Live-the-Days-of-Yore
Rated: E · Book · Personal · #2101955
We live much of life amid unique choices. Joy is anchored in The One beyond our life.
#907028 added March 17, 2017 at 2:02pm
Restrictions: None
To Live the Days of Yore
Today, I would like to share a poem I just wrote.

Traditional poetry has been so helpful to me throughout life to express and to release the deleterious effects of the many griefs we experience in Life. The present grief over the loss of my Mom is definitely no exception.

The initial adrenaline surge of the days surrounding Mom's "crossing over" has given way to the many physical challenges of the past two weeks in which my spirit has informed my body, "Sir, something significant has just happened. You need to give us time to adjust."

Therefore, I am giving a greater amount of respect to my body, my soul and my spirit as I learn how to live in The New Normal.

I hope you will enjoy this poem of the remembrance of the past and the hope for the future as I live in the present as it really is.


 
STATIC
To Live the Days of Yore  (E)
The days of my life are good. I love my parents. I miss them very much. What memories!
#2115554 by Jay O'Toole


This is my first signature.

© Copyright 2017 Jay O'Toole (UN: 777stan at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Jay O'Toole has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/907028-To-Live-the-Days-of-Yore