*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/907307-Ten-Minute-Writing-Exercise-Las-Vega-on-Tuesday
Rated: 18+ · Book · Writing.Com · #1806613
The Saga of Prosperous Snow Continues
#907307 added March 21, 2017 at 5:24pm
Restrictions: None
Ten Minute Writing Exercise: Las Vega on Tuesday
Tuesday, March 20, 2017

 CafĂ© de Flore, Paris circa 1920  (ASR)
Prompt: 1920's Paris cafe, cat, bottle of wine Line count: 32
#2115964 by Prosperous Snow celebrating

The "Blogging Circle of Friends prompt for DAY 1587
It's kind of like writing in your morning pages or your journal Take 10 minutes to write a stream of thoughts. Try to write constantly during the 10 minute period and do not edit as you write.

It's a beautiful spring day in Las Vegas. This morning the birds were sing, the clouds were shining and the sun was playing hide and see. I went for a walk to pick up the mail and then walk around the block. I didn't walk around the block because I have to work up to that. I walked around the corner and up toward the alley. The neighbors are quiet. A lot quieter then they were last night. Last night most of the children played out side until after dark. There are working street lights on this block still it's a one-way street that people usually decide if the want to follow the law or not. The patrol cars do the some thing. The police seem to ignore the traffic laws on this street. The good thing is that the firetrucks and the other emergency vehicles follow the laws. Of course that helps as long as they don't block the street off at one end or the other. I'm going to have to have some work done on the car this week or next week. Because of that I have to call a doctor and reschedule an appointment. It's not an important or life threatening appointment; it's just having my to nail trimmed so that they don't rip my support hose. Support hose are too expensive to have your toenails rip them up.

© Copyright 2017 Prosperous Snow celebrating (UN: nfdarbe at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Prosperous Snow celebrating has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/907307-Ten-Minute-Writing-Exercise-Las-Vega-on-Tuesday