*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/907599-Better-Type-Something
Rated: 13+ · Book · Personal · #2113426
This blog shall reflect bits of my life...
#907599 added March 25, 2017 at 9:58pm
Restrictions: None
Better Type Something
Not much to report. I’m on the final stretch of my on call period. Next weekend I will be free to take the kids to the mall, the museum, the zoo— wherever I like. It’s true that you don’t appreciate what you have until it’s gone. Freedom is certainly one of those things.

Dad is doing better. He’ll be going to the Cathedral at the end of next month to sponsor our oldest for her Confirmation.

I’ve spent the day editing a short story. I like to edit, then put it on the site for ‘my eyes only’ so I can view it on my phone an hour later or so between edits. It creates a weird perspective and seems to make mistakes stand out better. Of course maybe that’s a bunch of bs. Who knows?

I really need to work out tomorrow. The excuses have run out. I have the time. I have the equipment. I just have to walk down a flight of steps and do it. What the heck? Why’s it so hard to start?

Ok. I’ve vented enough random information into my blog. Back to editing.


© Copyright 2017 Fhionnuisce (UN: fhionnuisce at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Fhionnuisce has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/907599-Better-Type-Something