*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/907609-SUCCESS
Rated: ASR · Book · Cultural · #2015972
I have tried to summarize my observation with vivid and simple manner.
#907609 added March 26, 2017 at 1:23am
Restrictions: None
SUCCESS
1. “ DO NOT Nourish your fears More than you Nourish your HOPES...…..”
2. “ Obstacles are NECESSARY for Success because Victory comes only after many struggles and COUNTLESS defeats. Yet EACH Struggle, Each defeat, SHARPENS your Skills and Strengths, Your COURAGE and your Endurance, Your Ability and Your Confidence.. Each Rebuff is An OPPORTUNITY to Move Forward; Turn away from them, avoid them, and you throw away your Future…….”
3. “ Success and failure are two edges of the Same blade, Two sides of the SAME COIN. To Fear one is to forever DENY the POSSIBILITY of the Other………”
4. “ If you wish Success in Life, MAKE Perseverance Your Bosom Friend, Experience your Wise Counselor, Caution your Elder Brother, and HOPE your Guardian…..…..”
5. “Leave NO FULL STOP in between the sentences that Make Up your Life Story. If anything, let "commas" SHOW that when you were Brought Down by Challenges, YOU ROSE UP with PASSION and MOVED ON – AGAIN !……….”.
6.“ Our Greatest Glory is NOT in Never Falling, But – IN RISING EVERY TIME WE FALL.....……”
AND WHO EXACTLY, IS A SUCCESS ? (By Bessie Anderson Stanley, Abridged and Modified a bit)
7.“ He has Achieved Success who has LIVED WELL, LAUGHED OFTEN, and LOVED MUCH ;
Who has Enjoyed The TRUST of Pure Women, The Respect of Intelligent Men and The LOVE of Little Children;
Who has Filled his Niche and Accomplished his Task;
Who has NEVER Lacked Appreciation of Earth's Beauty or Failed to EXPRESS it;
Who has left the World BETTER than He Found it,
Whether by a Perfect Poem, or A RESCUED SOUL ;
Who has ALWAYS - Looked FOR THE BEST IN OTHERS and GIVEN THEM THE BEST HE HAD……..”
I BOW TO THAT……

© Copyright 2017 sindbad (UN: sindbad at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
sindbad has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/907609-SUCCESS