*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/908148-DESIRE-FOR-FREEDOM
Rated: ASR · Book · Cultural · #2015972
I have tried to summarize my observation with vivid and simple manner.
#908148 added April 2, 2017 at 12:45am
Restrictions: None
DESIRE FOR FREEDOM
• Do we need to format mind to achieve freedom?
• Can we drop the mind to taste the flavour of freedom?
• Do we need to seek something higher to achieve freedom?
• Is desire for freedom too a desire of mind?

Answers to these above questions are very simple if you hear them with quiet mind. Formatting the mind sounds very refreshing but it simply means you are cleaning to rearrange things in space and moving from one conditioning to another. Now the question is, can one do that? Who is formatting​ the mind? This issue too is of mind and when you try to seek, you are trying for something which has distanced you. A child can seek for a toy, an uneducated can seek for knowledge, a poor will seek money but how can one​ seek for what he/she ALREADY IS. One can desire for pleasures, not for freedom. In seeking you are simply seeking new mind. Your desire for freedom itself is bondage. Desire itself is the mind.... Can a mind free itself?

Desire for freedom is fight and struggle which is full of resistance. At the end you will be exhausted and stressed out. Freedom gives you energy because it has acceptance and love. Fight will have winning or losing (both have ego) but there will be no freedom. Many times we have been told to drop the mind... Isn't it! But how? Can we? That's​ another idea or concept of mind. You cannot drop the mind but you can stay aware and enjoy the freedom by not going with or supporting it but by watching it (witnessing it).

Something higher or lower is measured by mind by judging, there is nothing higher or lower once you start watching (witnessing is equanimous state of mind, this is meditative state). It is constant realization of energy and it's vibrations everywhere, impermanence of Maya displaying as forms to blind our inner vision. We need to merge with this energy by removing the ignorance (conditioning) by recognize the changeable and unchangeable and that can only happen once you begin to see everything as Vibration in ONE UNIVERSAL BODY, where you cannot separate anything from each other.

Stay aware, watching desire is watching the mind and watching the mind is to recognize changeable.... By watching only you can separate the freedom from attachment of changeable (desires)

© Copyright 2017 sindbad (UN: sindbad at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
sindbad has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/908148-DESIRE-FOR-FREEDOM