*Magnify*
    April     ►
SMTWTFS
 
1
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/908770
Rated: ASR · Book · Entertainment · #977405
Entries for Blog City are here and maybe other surprises.
#908770 added April 10, 2017 at 8:29am
Restrictions: None
Optimism, Achievement, Gentle Gleam
BCOF Prompt: Optimism is the faith that leads to achievement." Snow asked if we agree with this statement.

Optimism, hope and faith are important as we try to achieve goals and make plans for our future and do the best we can. Negative attitudes get us no where. I don't like the word optimism but we need positive thoughts, faith and good things as we get through our lives. It is always nice to think positive and pray and hope for the best.

Blog City Prompt: Joy says Tolstoy tells writers to shine with a gentle gleam. How does this apply to writing?

I am not sure. I guess we need to do our best at writing and it will shine and speak to readers. A gentle gleam? I guess we need to be gentle with our characters but sometimes, our characters are bad and the heroes have to have a gentle gleam. Our heroes need to shine and be victorious. I read "War and Peace" and that is not a gentle novel. Writers need to write a good novel and make it shine and have a gentle gleam.

A beautiful Sig of me by best friend Angel for St. Pats Day.


© Copyright 2017 Princess Megan Rose GOT Fox (UN: tigger at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Princess Megan Rose GOT Fox has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/908770