*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/908945-Answers--Nature
Rated: 18+ · Book · Opinion · #2086593
Daily scribbles on writing and living. How to get rid of cobwebs in my brain. CLOSED.
#908945 added April 13, 2017 at 1:07am
Restrictions: None
Answers & Nature
*Right*Deep thoughts... answer a few questions about the world which may or may not be true (maybe it would be fun if they were true): Why is there no ice at the bottom of the ocean? Why don't clouds rain fire over the desert? How deep do you think the deepest human bones have gotten into the earth? It's your blog have fun. (BCoFs)

Why is there no ice at the bottom of the ocean? Because the earth is warm and the water down below is therefore not that cold. Water freezes from the bottom up.

Why don't clouds rain fire over the desert? Clouds are always made of water/rain, not fire. Water evaporates and forms clouds, then with the right temperature, the cloud let go of the rain again.

How deep do you think the deepest human bones have gotten into the earth? With the thousands of years dirt, earth and rubble got buried over the bones.



*Right*Prompt: Earth is our home and nature gives us so many gifts. Do you agree?(BC)

Yes, I agree. Unfortunately, we’ve lost touch with the earth and Nature. In Nature, I feel closest to the earth and my place on it. Walking in the woods or on the beach, which I don’t do as often as I would like, always makes me feel very happy. Interacting with animals or just watching them brings joy. I think because it reminds us of our place among the stars and that we are not alone on this earth. We have a responsibility towards the earth and Nature.
I live in the city, away from nature. But every tree counts and every bird is a creature of this earth. Watching that makes me feel humble. Just feeling the wind on my skin and the sun on my body reminds me of that greatest gift of all. Life!


Petra & Arie



© Copyright 2017 WakeUpAndLive️~🚬🚭2024 (UN: wiesblaize at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
WakeUpAndLive️~🚬🚭2024 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/908945-Answers--Nature